Have fun streaming ‘The Handmaid’s Tale’ on Hulu
‘The Handmaid’s Tale’ on Hulu
Developed by the Hulu LLC, Hulu is the popular and best channel on Roku. Visit the Hulu library to explore the live and on-demand programs. You can activate the channel with the help of the channel activation steps on our webpage.
Activate Hulu channel to watch The Handmaid’s Tale on Hulu
Enjoy watching The Handmaid’s Tale on Hulu. It’s the story of a woman who lives as a handmaid. She does all household work, takes care of the boss’ family and is subjected to a lot of cruelties. The series is created by Bruce Miller and is directed based on a novel.
The Handmaid’s Tale received nominations for Emmy awards and Golden Globe awards.
The first season narrates the story of a woman caught by a group of men and she is separated from her husband and daughter.
Offred and Ofglen disclose their personal information to each other in the second season. They will come across few incidents that destroy their local church (St Paul Catholic Church).
Other Interesting Episodes of the Series
- A woman’s Place – Explains the visit of Mexican trade delegates. They evaluate the after effects of Gilead cultural movement.
- The other side– Flashback and story of Luke, his wife, and daughter
- Unwomen– June moves to the former headquarters, a safe place arranged by Mayday. The episode goes on with the set of events
- Other women– Aunt Lydia explains June that she must take a right decision. There are two choices, the imprisonment and the life of a handmaid
- Women’s work – June helps Serena to complete Freds work as he is suffering from injuries
- Smart power – Fred and Serena travel to Canada to complete their mission
- The last Ceremony – The life of Emily as a homemaid
Browse through other episodes such as Night, June, Faithfull, The Bridge, and a few more
It is interesting to watch each episode of the series and you can choose the one that suits your interest.
Complete the activation process to watch ‘The Handmaid’s Tale’. Here is how you can activate the Hulu channel
- Create a Roku account and login to the account with the exact credentials
- Visit the Roku channel store to find the Hulu channel
- Select the channel and then add the channel to the Roku account. In case, the added channel is not visible, you can perform a quick system update (Settings > System > System update)
Search for your favorite programs on Hulu channel and start streaming…..