Download the Hulu App For Watching Your Favorite Shows
Hulu is the most popular channel on Roku that provides you access to hit TV series, popular movies and a lot of other interesting shows. Visit the channel store to find the channel under Movies and TV category. New apps are introduced with more personalized settings and they offer features that make your streaming much easier. Download the Hulu app and turn your mobile device into a streaming companion.
To stream and watch the channel programs on your mobile device, download the Hulu app and install it on your mobile device.
Excellent Features of Hulu app
- Options such as “stop suggesting” help to make exact selections that you require.
- You can use the option “Remove from watch history” to remove the programs from the list
- If you are using Hulu with live TV (Beta), you have options to record live TV with cloud DVR. Use the feature and you will never miss your favorite shows
- You can Access Hulu library using the app and stream the current and past episodes of popular and hit shows, Hulu originals and Kids shows. The channel library has around 50 live and on-demand channels (FOX, ABC, CBS, ESPN, FX, and NBCSN)
- Stream and watch the contents anywhere
- Adchoice icon to watch the adds
- You can select the plan that suits your budget
- To use the app, you must have a mobile device with the version, iOS 10.0 or later
- Both Commercial and Noncommercial plans are available to access the contents
How to Download the Hulu App on Roku
- Turn on your mobile device and connect it to a good speed internet connection
- Visit the app store and search for the Hulu channel app.
- Type the name of the channel, “Hulu” in the search tab
- Wait for some time until the search results appear on the screen
- Select the Hulu app
- Click on the Download tab and complete the set of onscreen instructions visible on the screen
- Game lovers can track and record their favorite games
- Use the “My stuff” option to add your favorite shows
- The best part is that you can create up to 6 personalized profiles
What if you Come Across Errors while Using the App?
It is common that you may come across errors while you stream and watch the programs using the Hulu app. Here are the tips to avoid these errors
- Always check and make sure you download the compatible channel app
- Connect your mobile to a good speed internet connection. Make sure that the router you use can provide you the minimum speed to access the channel app
- Uninstall the channel app and install it again
- Close the app and relaunch it
- Restart your mobile device once and check if the error still persists
- If the above steps don’t work, contact our agents to get more assistance
- Check the version of the operating system of your mobile device
- Clear all the Internet cache on your device
- Scan your mobile device once
- Go to Settings > System > System update to update the streaming device
- Go to the home screen. Tap and hold the Hulu app and click on the Delete tab to delete the app. To re-download, visit the app store https://play.google.com/store and click on the cloud icon
Users who want to know more about the Hulu app and steps to install the app on your mobile device, get instant support and assistance from our team of experts at hulu.com/activate Roku or You can get the assistance 24/7 at +1-844-205-5740